From the annual meeting of the Alliance for Continuing Education in the Healthcare Professions in Orlando, Florida, join in as Alvaro Margolis, MD, MS, President and CEO of EviMed, and his colleague Jann Balmer, PhD, RN, FACEHP, FAAN, Director of CME at the University of Virginia School of Medicine, discuss how Facebook and other social network concepts and approaches can be used to promote social learning in health care teams, both for online and for combined online and face-to-face learning.
Cursos con Inscripción Abierta
- How to Migrate From a Traditional Live Congress to a Hybrid or Totally Virtual Congress? A Case Study
- Eight years of MOOCs for physicians across Latin America,
- Social learning in large online audiences of health professionals: Improving dialogue with automated tools
- Professional networks in online learning processes / Redes profesionales en procesos educativos en línea
- redEMC, Comunidad académica de Educación Médica Continua en América Latina