Llambí L, Esteves E, Martinez E, Forster T, García S, Miranda N, Arredondo AL, Margolis A.
Since 2004, with the ratification of the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control, Uruguay has implemented a wide range of legal restrictions designed to reduce the devastating impacts of tobacco. This legal process generated an increase in demand for tobacco cessation treatment, which led to the need to train a large number of physicians. Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) are evolving constantly, creating new opportunities to make online education more interactive. The evolution of ICTs presents an opportunity to develop innovative continuing medical education (CME) experiences to meet the increasing demand for this topic.
- redEMC, Comunidad académica de Educación Médica Continua en América Latina
- An international multifaceted educational program about acute kidney injury across Latin America
- Acreditación de la Educación Médica Continua a distancia
- La Educación Médica Continua a distancia por Internet
- Applying Facebook and other social network approaches into interprofessional continuing education